Justice For Our Neighbors – Nebraska is happy to be a part of Omaha Gives for the 5th year in row! This 24-hour charitable giving event takes place all across Omaha on May 24th. Last year, we raised $60,000. For 2017, help us reach our goal of $61,000!
Join the #CheerForJustice Team during Omaha Gives!
Cheer us on by creating your own cheer page for JFON-NE! A cheer page would allow you to help JFON-NE achieve its goal of $61,000! If you’d like, you can create a custom cheer page with pictures, video, and a personal message from you. Omaha Gives has created a Guideline that’s easy to follow for creating a page. Then you can begin to share it with your friends and family on social media and ask them to help you reach your personal goal! The deadline has been extended to May 19th.
Visit Justice For Our Neighbors – Nebraska to view examples of cheer pages.
If you’re interested, check out the video below on how to create your own cheer page. If you’re not interested, please consider donating to us by scheduling a donation for May 24th.
Your support would help JFON-NE:
- give an individual a chance to receive Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status. DACA allows him or her to go to college, start working, and give back to our community.
- represent a child in immigration court at no cost for our services through our Attorney of the Day program.
- guide a vulnerable child or minor through the process for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJ), which allows him or her to remain in a safe environment in the U.S., to attend school, and to eventually to gain legal status.
- support victims of domestic violence and provide the legal services that empower them to leave an abusive relationship and protect themselves and their children.
With your $10 donation, you will be helping JFON-NE provide free, high quality immigration services, education, and advocacy. Check out this video on simple step-by-step instructions on how to donate.
If you’re interested, but need help to make a donation, please contact our Communications and Development Assistant Magdalena at email@example.com.
Things to remember:
- Donations can be scheduled at any time and will be processed on May 24th
- Minimum $10 donation – any amount is welcome!
- Hourly drawings and prizes to make your donations go further
Your support makes a huge difference for individuals and families who are living among us, but do not have the financial resources to hire an immigration attorney. Go to the Justice For Our Neighbors – Nebraska page to schedule your donation today. Cheer and share it with your friends and family.
Cheer for Justice on #OmahaGives to help us keep immigrant families together!